Questions? Here are some FAQs
Questions About My Online Grocery Order Delivery
When can I expect my order?
Our Best effort will be made to process LOCAL orders and deliveries on the same day or the next day.
Do you provide tracking numbers?
Once your item has been shipped you will receive your tracking number via email. Customers can also access their tracking numbers on their Account Page. You can also track your order status on the customer side login of NDC.
Does someone need to be home to sign for my order?
What is your Local Delivery Zone?
How is the delivery rate calculated?
IF SOMEONE IS HOME TO ACCEPT THE ORDER:
If you are in our local delivery zone and someone is home to accept the order, then delivery is FREE!
Questions About How We Shop & Select Your Online Grocery Items
What service does Natural Direct Canada provide?
Where does Natural Direct Canada source their food from?
Does Natural Direct Canada offer organic food selections?
Yes! Visit our Organics section to see our selection of products that are labeled Certified Organic or contain Organic ingredients.
Questions About Your Online Grocery Order Process and Fulfillment
What is the minimum order?
Does Natural Direct Canada accept coupons?
Why are some prices estimated?
Your order may be slightly higher or lower than estimated – but the weight and cost per pound will be EXACT. Guaranteed. We guarantee that you’ll always pay the true price for the actual weight of your products. See our Estimated Weight & Honest Pricing Policy.
How can I view the status of my order?
How do I create a shopping list?
Why do I have 2 separate orders for my original order submitted?
If we need to make any replacements or alternative purchases, a second order will be created within your NDC account that details the changes, edits, and additions.
FOR MORE DETAILS, GO TO: What if there is a substitution on my order?
There will also be an additional charge for materials needed to ship cold or frozen items. We will not know the number of boxes or refrigerants needed until after we complete your order. We will generate a second bill (and charge) for your credit card based upon the boxes and refrigerants used to safely ship your order.
FOR MORE DETAILS on frozen and cold packaging costs, see How are delivery rates calculated for deliveries within and outside the local delivery area?
What Happens When There Are Substitutions, Out-Of-Stock Items, and Return Orders?
What if something I order is out of stock?
If your product is out of stock we do our best with the following:
- We look for another size for that product and try to obtain the same amount requested of that particular item. (For example. instead of one 10 ounce container, we would buy two 5 ounce containers.)
- If another size is not available, we will look for an alternative brand of that item.
- If that different brand product isn’t available, we will visit other area stores to try and find this product.
Satisfying your order is our priority!
- If we still cannot locate your item or a suitable alternative, then the item gets refunded off the order.
What if there is a substitution on my order?
Please note that if we DO need to make any replacements or alternative purchases (as indicated above), here are the steps we follow:
- A second-order will be created (and subsequently charged to your account) within your NDC account that details the changes, edits, and additions.
- This generates a message to you with the changes in your inbox.
- If you are not happy with our replacement items you can respond to an order message that is sent to you for review.
- If you have not responded to the order message, we will then call you to inform you of the edits to the order.
- If you do not approve of the change, we will remove any of the replacement items or suggested items on that second generated order
- If you approve the change – we will generate a second invoice and your card will be charged for the additional amount.
Please note supplies in the stores may be limited. It is advisable for customers to be available via phone or email for order updates and statuses so we can communicate with you while we are shopping at the store.
Being available during the order picking process will help us operate as efficiently, and error-free, as possible – and allow us to fill your order more completely.
Can I return something if I’m not satisfied?
Products may be NOT be returned. At Natural Direct Canada, we guarantee freshness on delivery and are committed to delivering a high-quality product. In the event the item you receive is spoiled please take a photo of the product, so you may dispose of it, and contact customer service at 1-800-423-7257. We are available to assist you by phone Monday – Friday 8 am – 8 pm or via email email@example.com 7 days a week.